Friday, October 07, 2005

LEAVING COMMENTS

Just for the record, I do think it's a little cheesy leaving comments that are ONLY there to be self-promoting.

I mean, I really would like to see some meaningful, topical exchanges/dialogue happening. Perhaps the subject matter doesn't elicit it.

I don't want to limit comments right now, but I do have one request: If you are going to leave links to your sites, please leave the actual URL, rather than a simple word link. I hope we have all learned enough by now to know that we shouldn't just click on anonymous links indiscriminately.

I do not want my site aiding and abetting stinkin' malware purveyors (spyware, browser hijackers, phishers, etc.)! I think they ought to be shot, those people. How did the world end up with so many sociopaths, anyway?

Please leave actual URL's. I am still new at blogging, so I don't know if I can remove individual comments, or if I have to shut them down completely (all or nothing). I would rather not do that--so please help me out.