Tuesday, July 26, 2005

REQUESTING COMMENTS, INPUT, FEEDBACK ON OUR SLOGAN

Oak Tree PT provides Physical Therapy treatment and services. We also provide cutting-edge seminars for Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, MDs, Nurses, etc.

Those practitioners take our courses because they want fresh approaches, new tools, and effective treatments (hence, our slogan). While "breaking out of the box" that contains the same old stuff they've been doing for years (some of it still very effective, I should add), therapists earn Continuing Education credits by participating in our classes.

View our course calendar and descriptions of all of our current seminars (and enroll in a class).

I would like to invite comments, input, and feedback on our slogan. I think that it represents us well, but I am wondering if it should be more concise in order to be an effective slogan. I welcome all suggestions.

Our slogan: "Fresh approches, new tools, effective treatments"